Permit Forms

Exempt Request Form Fillable Updated 6-2020

Well Construction Permit Request Fillable 6-2020

Test Hole Permit Form Fillable Updated 6-2020

Meter Reimbursement Forms

To apply for the Meter Reimbursement Program, fill out the Meter Reimbursement Registration Form, print and sign it, and return to Dale Hallmark at

If the property is leased, the renter and owner must sign the Meter Reimbursement Agreement, print and sign it, and return to Dale Hallmark at with their Meter Reimbursement Registration Form.

Tax Rate

Tax Rate Calculation Worksheets 2015-2019

Tax Rate Calculation Worksheet 2020

Misc. Forms

Affidavit of Ownership

Agent Authorization

Certified Pump Report

Metering Method Form

If you are interested in learning more please contact our office at 806-935-6401 or e-mail us at