Finance Committee Meeting, July 2017
Date: Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 7:00pm
Location: North Plains Groundwater Conservation Center, 603 East 1st Street, Dumas, TX
Contact: Kirk Welch, firstname.lastname@example.org, 806-922-7947.
FINANCE AND BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING
Call Meeting to Order
- Review Agriculture Conservation Committee and Property Committee requests regarding 2017-2018 Budget.
- Review 2016-2017 budget and consider proposing 2017-2018 budget.
- Review preliminary 2017 Ad valorem tax values.
- Consider tax abatements in Hansford and Sherman counties proposed by Oslo Wind, LLC (“Oslo”).
- Consider proposing district investment policy.
- Consider proposing District’s depository institutions.
- Discuss any other items relevant to district budget and finance.
- Discuss Items for Future Committee Meeting Agendas and Set Next Meeting Date and Time
At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the North Plains Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney-client matters (§551.071). Any subject discussed in executive session may be subject to action during an open meeting.
A quorum of the board may be present, but no decisions will be made.